babyballet offers unrivalled, educational ballet and dance classes suitable for pre-school girls and boys of all abilities. The syllabus successfully combines the traditional values of ballet with a modern and fun approach to dance and song.
The babyballet programme has been developed based on extensive research to ensure that every child's confidence, coordination and social skills are increased in a safe, comfortable and happy environment.
All the fully qualified bayballet teachers strive to achieve a high standard of service and provide excellent value for money so that everyone can enjoy babyballet.
How it works - 3 easy steps
All the babyballet schools offer the chance to try the classes for 3 weeks. That way you can find out what babyballet is all about and make sure you're happy before you decide to commit to a full term. Book your trial at your nearest babyballet school today.
On completion of the babyballet introductory course, you’ll join the babyballet lifetime membership scheme at a one-off fee of just £10. As a lifetime member you’ll get:
* A lifetime membership card.
* A CD of favourite babyballet songs.
* All the information you need about your class and teacher.
* Your child's insurance cover for classes.
* Many membership benefits, including:
- Certificates on completing each stage of the babyballet programme.
- A babyballet music CD for your little star.
- Discounts and offers for babyballet and many other attractions and child-friendly companies - your school will give you the details of discounts in your area.
- Free babyballet party place for the member if you book a party within your first year of membership. Terms and conditions apply.
- Free transfer to another babyballet school if you ever move house or need to change classes.
When your child has completed their 3-week introductory course and become a babyballet lifetime member, you can book them in for a term of classes at your local babyballet school.
Prices range from £4 to £8 per class, depending on where you live. Fees are payable each term in advance – your teacher will give you an invoice when the fees are due. As babyballet classes are so popular, we can only confirm your child’s place once you’ve paid. Each school has different term dates, so please ask your teacher for the details.
For more information and to book your place, find and contact your nearest babyballet school.